The course will cover the following topics:
- Eligibility requirements and changes to the FID & LTC laws as of 2015
- Relevant cases in Massachusetts that have impacted LTC holders
- Safe use, handling and storage of firearms
- Applicable laws relating to the possession, transportation and storage of firearms
- Knowledge of the operation, potential dangers and basic competency in the ownership and usage of firearms
- Regulations pertaining to securing a firearm in a home, in a vehicle and on a person
- Places firearms may and may not be lawfully carried
- Different methods of concealment
- Handle a variety of weapons including shotguns and rifle/carbines
- Practice loading and unloading different weapons
Each participant will be given a Massachusetts LTC application
NOTE: Residents of Chicopee must complete the “live-fire” portion of the course at a range. Details will be provided.
Register online with a credit card here.
Or, checks can be made out to STS Consulting Inc. and sent to 21 Los Angeles St, South Hadley MA, 01075
For More Information please contact the program coordinator, Eric A Stratton (413-531-8699